Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

So it's pretty obvious I have a lot to catch up on! In order to get caught up, I'm going to work my way back to the beginning of the year to catch up on my blog. So much for achieving my New Years resolution...ha ha!! The girls have changed so much in the last 3 months and I want to try and document it as best I can for memories.
Jeremy and I were lucky enough to have Good Friday off. Friday morning the girls and I went to visit our sweet friend Misty. This was their first time to meet Misty's daughter, Maya. While we were away, Jeremy and my mom went to pick up my grandma at the Tx boarder. We were so glad to have her down to visit over Easter weekend.
Saturday we hung out around the house, then went to an Easter egg hunt at a local church. The girls were too young to hunt eggs, so we enjoyed the petting zoo and baby bounce house.








The girls loved people watching and checking exploring all the sights and sounds.
Sunday morning we woke up bright and early for church. Before church the girls discovered the Easter bunny came to visit.




They got a set of play golf clubs, swimming suit, sippy cup, snack cup, and a Build a Bear chick from their Mamie. They were pretty excited!!
















It was a fun and memorable Easter! I'm sure next year will be much more exciting because the girls will understand the reason for the season.
Whew...hope to be back shortly to post about St. Patrick's day.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment