Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dallas Rock and Roll Half Marathon

Many moons ago, while on bed rest, I made my one and only postpartum goal...run my fourth half marathon. Since January I have been training hard and waking up at 4:30 in the morning to get my training runs in. The day before the race we headed down to downtown Dallas for the expo. The girls people watching!



Especially rocking out with their daddy! Don't they look thrilled...ha ha!!


This half was by far my hardest!! Running after having children is so much harder than it was before. My goal was just to finish, I didn't care about my time. It was definitely my worst time, 2 hours 30 minutes, but I don't care at all.


After bed rest, giving birth to twins, and surviving thyroid cancer...I'll take anything I can get. So thankful I'm healthy enough to complete a half!! Now I'm ready to train for another one. Definitely have running fever again!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment