Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goals for the New Year

Well I'm almost a week late posting this, but who cares...right?!?! So last year I only set one goal for the year, and that was to SURVIVE! I had no idea what I was about to go through having newborn twins. Well we have almost survived their first year of life. I must say it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Definitely some stressful moments, but nothing we couldn't work through.

This year I decided to set monthly goals in lieu of yearly goals. So at the end of each month I will post them here. I have to do this to keep myself on track. So here are my goals for January...
*Plan the girls birthday party.
*Reorganize the master closet.
*Start training for the Rock 'n Roll half marathon.
*Come up with an organized meal plan for my family.
*Blog two days a week.
*Pick up my house nightly. Yep I'm guilty for going to bed with a messy house.

So far I'm right on track. Been cleaning and organizing like crazy.


Started training for a half marathon today!



Hope you and your family have an awesome year!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment