Saturday, January 5, 2013

10 months old

Dear Avery and Harper,
You turned 10 months in December, 6th. I know, I know I'm really late posting an update this month. What can I say, you keep me busy!!!



Avery and Harper you are crawling and cruising EVERYWHERE, as well as pulling up on everything. I really think you two will be walking before your first birthday, we will see.



You are both wearing size 3 diapers and 9 - 12 month clothes. Harper, we find that we 6 - 9 month clothes still fit you best. As far as food, we've been exploring many new things. You two absolutely love macaroni and cheese, as well as blueberries. I try to change your meals up as much as possible. You two still are not a fan of broccoli. Hoping I can change this one day...it is so good for you!!!


You are both still saying momma and dadda. Also, I think you are starting to associate us with our names.

Baby girls momma cannot even express how much I love you. You bring so much joy, laughter, and excitement to your daddy and I.

We love you to the moon and back!
Mommy and Daddy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment