Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas in Tulsa 2012

Christmas Eve we arrived in Tulsa and had dinner with Jeremy's family. Then we woke up bright and early Christmas morning! The girls did not sleep too well, due to being in a different environment. Also, they both came down with a nasty stomach bug.
















Birthday cake for baby Jesus.




Singing Happy Birthday to baby Jesus! Hope to keep this new tradition going for many years to come.

We stayed for a couple of days in Tulsa visiting my family and Jeremy's. On the ride home poor Avery threw up twice. We were all happy to be home!! I don't think we will be traveling anytime soon.







That concludes Christmas 2012. I feel so blessed that I have two little miracle babies to experience this joyous holiday with. So blessed!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment