Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Back At 15 Weeks

WOW...it has been far too long since I last blogged. The babies and I are doing really good. Just had a busy end to my summer and trying to get in the back to school routine. This year I have such a sweet little class! They are so excited about the twins and cannot wait to meet them. Daily they ask me many questions about the babies. Just yesterday, one little girl told me that she thinks that my babies will be cute! I told her that I know they will be adorable.

Here's a picture of the babies at 13 weeks. We still have two more weeks before we get to peak at them again.

Baby B at 13 Weeks...this is our big baby.

Baby A at 13 weeks...look at those little legs, so cute!

Starting this week, I'm going to do a weekly pregnacy highlight post. My goal is to document this pregnancy so that I can reflect on it from years to come. I wanted to make it through my first trimester before I started doing weekly posts. So here we go....

15 Weeks

This is what I look like after a fun filled day with 22 first graders.
I really need to take my pictures in the morning. :)

How Far Along: 15 Weeks...finally in the second trimester.
Size of baby: 4.5 inches and 2 to 3 oz.
Gender: We will find out at our gender reveal party in October.
Maternity Clothes: This week I broke out a pair of maternity pants. Other than that, I'm still wearing regular clothes.
Weight gain: 3 pounds
Movement: No movement yet. Hope to feel them soon.
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby. I know that won't last forever. Soon they will be preparing me for sleepless nights. :)
Symptoms: Still a little bit of nauseau.
Cravings: I don't think I'm craving anything. Jeremy says I'm craving steak.
Best moment this week: Watching my little belly grow.
Pregnancy Highlights:

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute Heidi! I can't wait to find out what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete