Saturday, September 24, 2011

16 Weeks

Well it's official, I'm a slacker when it comes to blogging. During the week it's hard for me to sit down and get on the computer. By the time I get home for work, all I have energy for is getting things done around the house. Then I relax and sleep the rest of the evening. Enough with my rambling, here are the updates for 16 weeks.

16 weeks with the twins!

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: 4.5 inches and 3.5 oz.
Gender: We will find out at our gender reveal party in October.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants and my normal shirts.
Weight gain: 5 pounds
Movement: No movement yet. Hope to feel them soon.
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby. I know that won't last forever. Soon they will be preparing me for sleepless nights. :)
Symptoms: My appetite is back. I'm so thankful, so I can feed these babies some more.
Cravings: Any type of meat. 
Best moment this week: Getting registered for the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment