Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Gift


So each holiday I struggle with what to buy my husband. If he wants something, he just goes and buys it for himself. So FRUSTRATING!!! Anyway, this year for Valentine's I decided to give him a little something that he could display with pride. An OU license plate...check it out.


My husband is a huge OU football fan. I always tell him that he would've been an excellent player, only if he were bigger. He has a huge heart for OU football. Who knows...maybe I'll win wife of the year since I bought him this gift!! I guess we'll find out.

1 comment:

  1. ummmm, I'm thinking that an ou license plate in the state of TX might be a bit of a contradiction. Then again, that does suit Jeremy's personality!!!! Happy V-Day to a precious couple.
    xo

    ReplyDelete