Friday, October 7, 2011

19 Weeks


19 Weeks with the twins

How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: 6 inches and 8.5 ounces. About the size of an heirloom tomato
Gender: We will find out at our gender reveal party on October 22nd. I'm getting very anxious and curious.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity pants and a few dresses. Other than that, I'm still wearing regular clothes.
Weight gain: 7 pounds (I haven't weighed this week, so I'm not sure).
Movement: Last night while laying in bed I felt a kick from the outside. Such an amazing feeling!!!
Sleep: Sleeping good until 1:30 or 2:00. Then I toss and turn until it's time to wake up.
Symptoms: No symptoms at all. I have tons of energy. After teaching 1st graders all day, I still come home with lots of energy.
Cravings: Still loving oranges!
Best moment this week: Feeling one of the babies kick from the outside.
Pregnancy Highlights: The babies arms and legs are in the right proportion eith each other and the rest of their body. The kidney's are continuing to produce urine. Hair on their scalp is beginning to sprout. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on their skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid
 (Information from babycenter.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment