Saturday, April 9, 2011

Running...

Just two weeks ago we were preparing to run the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon. I meant to post about the race with pictures, but I just haven't had a chance. It was a perfect race and I set personal record...2 hours and 2 minutes. I shaved about 23 minutes off of my time, which is amazing! Jeremy did pretty good too, he ran it in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Since I felt so good after the race, I told Jeremy I would love to run the Big D half marathon. Jeremy signed us up and we'll be running it tomorrow morning. I told Jeremy I'm running this one for fun, not to set a new personal record. It's a little bitter sweet because this will be my last half marathon before we start IVF this Summer. After this race Jeremy will take a break before he starts training for his second marathon, which will be in December.

I promise, this week I'll post pictures from both races.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your marathon... especially your time. I have so much respect for people who can do marathons. I was training for my first half marathon in May, but it is on hold because hopefully we will be Finishing our first round of IVF by then. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT RACE!

    ReplyDelete