Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ready to Rock-n-Roll....

This time tomorrow Jeremy and I will be recovering from the Rock-n-Roll half Marathon. This morning we woke up really early to go volunteer at Luke's Spring Classic 5k/10k. The running group I coach ran in the race this morning. They did really good too!! After the race we headed over to the expo to pick up our race packet for tomorrow.

(Not sure why this is so fuzzy)

We have been training hard over the last few months preparing for this race! This will be my third half and Jeremy's second. Back in December he ran the marathon instead of the half. Every Saturday we get up and meet our running groups with Luke's Locker. I cannot even express how much we LOVE their training program. It's very organized and gets you very prepared for a race. Not only is it fun, but you meet lots of new friends too!! I'll try to post our results after the race tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment