Thursday, May 23, 2013

Heartbroken




My heart is absolutely heart broken for all of the victims in Oklahoma. When a tornado is approaching I get a lot of anxiety. I cannot even imagine how all of the children and teachers in the two schools felt, as well as the residents in Moore. Ever since having my twins, I have met some pretty amazing mommy's through the blog world. Heather is a fellow twin mom. On Monday, Heather took 1 year old twins into the storm shelter as the tornado came barreling through. When she emerged from her storm shelter she discovered her home was completely destroyed. Unfortunately this is not the first time she has experienced such a catastrophe. On May 3rd, 1999 she and her husband lost their home as well. I cannot even imagine how they feel right now. A few amazing bloggers set up a Paypal account for donations for the Mills family. You can go to this PayPal link to help this sweet family out. I know there are many other charities collecting donations, but this would go directly to the Mills family. They need all the help they can get as they try to rebuild their lives.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment