Friday, February 3, 2012

SUYL - All the Single Ladies!!!

Every few months one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, hosts Show Us Your Life - Singles Edition. Well today is the day!! I would love to help my sweet friend, Meredith, find her Mr. Right! I know God has someone special waiting for her...we just need to find him.

Meredith is a 31 year old southern girl living in the Dallas area. She has an amazing job as a mortgage consultant. Not only is she gorgeous, but she is one of the most kind, giving and compassionate people I know. I am so lucky to have her as a friend!


Meredith graduated from the University of Oklahoma...Boomer Sooner! We became friends several years ago when I joined our sorority, Phi Mu at OU. Meredith later became my big sister in our sorority, my maid of honor and most importantly, a life long friend!

On her spare time, Meredith LOVES to travel. She has traveled to more places than anyone I know. Cruises are right up her alley, but she also loves a good resort too. Before I got pregnant, Meredith and I would take an annual girls grip. In 2010 we decided to go to Play del Carmen, Mexico. Just like every trip we have been on, we made lots of fun memories.



When Meredith isn't traveling, she loves to spoil her sweet dog Cee Cee. Let me tell you, Cee Cee deserves every bit of it. She is such a sweet and cuddly dog. I love going to Mer's house to visit her.




Not only does Meredith love to spoil her sweet  Cee Cee, but the girl can cook. Oh my goodness...everything she creates is amazing. My husband would go to her house for every meal if he could. Here is one of her masterpieces from Thanksgiving. It was AMAZING!!!



Somewhere out there is a sweet, loyal, honest man that is perfect for Meredith. If you think you know who her Mr. Right is, please leave a comment on this post with your email address. Meredith is such a beautiful person inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a friend in Fort Worth :) If you want to check him out! Good luck girlie!

    ReplyDelete