Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Tuesday

* Oh.my.goodness...I cannot believe that Casey Anthony was found not guilty!! So I have a confession...since I've been home on summer break, I have become obsessed with the Casey Anthony trial. Everyday I turn it on HLN and watch the court proceedings. I thought for sure that she would be found GUILTY. My heart breaks for Caylee and the Anthony family. I hope that at some point they can return to a normal life and have some peace.

* So as you can imagine, I don't have much to blog about today because I've been glued to the TV. Tonight I made some yummy baked ziti. I might try to talk Jeremy into a snow cone later.

* Just noticed I haven't posted an update on my pregnancy. Tomorrow will I will cross the 6 week mark. So far I haven't had any symptoms other than being sleepy. Honestly, I have been a little worried. My friend introduced me to this wonderful website The Bump , many women have indicated that they didn't have too many symptoms until the 6 to 8 week mark. Hopefully my baby or babies are growing like crazy. This Friday we have our first ultrasound appointment. I'm praying that we see a heartbeat or two. It will put me more at ease and not so nervous about the pregnancy. So all of my prayer warriors, keep praying. We appreciate all of your love and support.

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. First off... Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I will look forward to see what happens on Friday and how many little ones are there:) I have twin nieces! I was a 1st grade teacher and love that age! They are the best.
    I stopped by from Jenna's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the pregnancy! cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time! There is nothing that even compares to that first ultrasound and seeing your tiny miracle for the first time. Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I just had to come comment and tell you my Hubs is a HUGE OU fan and is slowly turning me into one. We even got married on the same day as the Red River Rivalry two years ago!

    Congrats on the pregnancy! I don't really think I felt pregnant until I felt the baby moving. So try not to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Jenna's blog! I love your blog title! So cute :) Congrats on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the commenting challenge - congrats so much on your pregnancy. The first trimester really is nerve-wracking, and I pray that God will give you His peace during this time! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't believe Casey was found Not Guilty too. Boy did I feel so dumb as I was sitting there waiting to see her expression on her face as they were about to tell her GUILTY and then they said NOT Guilty... guess it was the expression on my face and not hers. WOW! Just can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete